The 'Planning' package offers the bride and groom their own personal wedding planner to hear their wedding dreams and assist with every single step to make those dreams a reality.
• Face to face bridal consults
• Budget development & application
• Venue referrals & contract management
• Venue walk-through and on site planning
• Vendor communication assistance & contract management
• Assistance with theme development and planning
• Décor organization & planning
• Discount and coupon advice
• Registry assistance
• Save the date, invitation & RSVP Assistance
• Wedding day timeline
• Music selection assistance
• Rental coordination
• Wedding day tips and tricks
The 'Coordination' package offers the couple and their families the opportunity for full coordination for their rehearsal and wedding day so that they can enjoy every minute of their big day without worrying about any of the major and minor details that go into making a wedding day run smoothly.
• Detailed wedding day timeline
• Rehearsal coordination
• Vendor correspondence and coordination
• Full decor setup
• Transportation Assistance
• Musician set up and sound check coordination
• Photography and video coordination & organization including family photo list
• Ceremony and officiate coordination including ceremony outline, bridal party lineup and entrance through recessional
• Working with photographer & DJ to ensure timeline is followed during cocktail hour
• Reception Coordination: Bridal party entrance, photography, first dances, dinner, cake cutting, garter and bouquet, Bride & Groom formal exit, etc.
The best of both worlds. The 'Romance Package' offers the couple a deluxe wedding planning experience where both their planning and coordination needs are met with additional benefits and services to ensure that the big day goes off without a hitch!
• Full service planning and coordination
• Additional meetings & venue walk through
• Preferred vendors for all your wedding day needs
Al Le Carte Options:
With our 'Al Le Carte' options you have the opportunity to add additional services to make sure your wedding planning and coordination process is unique to fit each and every one of your needs.
• Full set up coordination
• Tear down coordination
• Theme development & table décor design
• Additional meetings or venue planning sessions
• Venue walk through